Job vacancy Payment, Assistant Manager
07 December, 2023
Payment, Assistant Manager
- Ensure month end closing activities related to AP is executed on a timely basis.
- Run H2H payment batch for vendors and employee claims based on payment cycle (for H2H countries) and manual payments
- Update nature of transactions in AP cashbook on weekly basis
- Perform AP bank reconciliations
- Apply cheque payment for cheque issued by local finance
- Apply manual payment for auto-debit vendor and vendor which paid by corporate card
- Prepare intercompany listing and arrange intercompany payment on monthly basis
- Compile supporting documents for bank regulations compliance purpose
- Partner with management to identify and implement / update process improvements
- Involve with audit (Statutory/Internal/Sox) activities such as compiling documents / answering queries
- 3-5 years of working experience in the related position and in Shared Service environment
- Mandarin Speaker is a MUST
- Previous experience using Oracle is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of accounting principles and concepts
- Adherence to tight deadlines and quick turnaround for accounting deliverables.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management and stakeholders
- Able to work effectively in a team environment, high level of integrity and a sense of urgency
- Must possess Bachelor degree in Accountancy
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including performance based bonuses, flexible benefits, and competitive compensation.
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities.
- A world-class training program in financial services.
- A collaborative dynamic culture where personal initiative and hard work are recognized and rewarded.
MYR5,000 - MYR6,000 per month (MYR60,000 - MYR72,000 per year) (MYR)
7 Mar, 2024 (6 days left)
Share this job offer
How to Apply?
Please apply for this job on MichaelPage.com.my website:
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs