Level 27 Integra Tower, The Intermark, 348 Jalan Tun Razak 50400, Kuala Lumpur
View all 127 Jobs
Job vacancy Head of Bioprocess Sales & Services - APAC
01 August, 2020
Head of Bioprocess Sales & Services - APAC
Our client is one of the leading life science companies that develops and sells instruments, consumables, and services for liquid-, sample-, and cell handling in laboratories worldwide.
- Develop APA Go-to-Market Strategy for Bioprocess sales and service in close collaboration with the Bioprocess Business Unit and the APAC market region team.
- Manage and balance the required resources between Sales, Service, Application Support and Sales Support to maximize revenue and profit.
- Accountable to deliver APAC annual sales and service revenue growth target
- Drive opportunity and funnel management and provide accurate sales and product forecast
- Develop and implement effective pricing and discount strategy and policy in APAC
- Develop and implement channel strategy in APAC including but not limited to dealers and eChannel.
- Develop and implement service structure and strategy for APAC service products
- Ensure customer-focused service approach to increase customer satisfaction and retention, and maximize service revenue
- Coach and develop team members to improve selling and business development skills; improve team morale and motivate teams to have high engagement and drive for success
- Establish metrics and KPIs to track and measure performance
- Be a role model for company's Vision, Mission, Values and be a driver of positive change
- Capable to work in a highly matrix environment and collaborate with non-Bioprocess stake holders in the market region to drive initiatives and projects for Bioprocess business
- Strong interaction and collaboration with other BP commercial regions to deliver global BP goals and drive BP global initiatives
- Strong interaction and collaboration with the Bioprocess Business Unit is required to execute Bioprocess business and commercial strategy
- Bachelor's degree in Bioengineering or Biotechnology, or related subjects
- At least 3 years' experience in the Asia Pacific region and 10 years' experience in commercial leadership and business development.
- Ability to manage service organization
- Strong bioprocess industry knowledge
- Experience in capital equipment sales, preferably bioreactors
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Managerial level knowledge in finance
- Strong working knowledge in Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a matrix and multi-cultural environment
- Wholistic business experience working with functions such as finance, supply chain, marketing
- Customer Focus: building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions
- Results-Oriented: consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances
- Communicates Effectively: developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- Ensures Accountability: holding self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Collaboration: building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life
- Great career aspects and working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Market leader in its field
1 Oct, 2020 (49 days left)
Share this job offer
How to Apply?
Please apply for this job on MichaelPage.com.my website:
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 12 Aug, 2020JOB BYEPS Malaysia - Recruitment & Outsourcing Agency
See all jobs