View all 469 Jobs
Job vacancy Aftermarket Field Service Engineer
View all 469 Jobs
Aftermarket Field Service Engineer
An US-based MNC established in 1940s, our client touches the lives of consumers around the globe in positive ways every day. With over 20,000 employees and operations in more than 50 countries, we serve customers across a wide range of industries from food and beverage, health and personal care to energy, transportation and semiconductors. We supply a unique portfolio of atmospheric gases, process and specialty gases, performance materials, equipment and services.
Industry: Industrial Gas
Location: Remote (70% Travel, 30% Home Time)
Working hours: Permanent
Remuneration: Basic + Attractive Benefits
· Ensure a safe work environment by ensuring all safe work procedures are followed and implementing the Basic Safety Process.
· Understand industrial safe work processes and standards in the ASU, hydrocarbon and petrochemical environments.
· Supervise customer representatives and contractors on proper equipment changeouts, overhauls and startup of various rotating equipment.
· Travel to customer sites working independently
· Demonstrate both professional and technical knowledge of turbomachinery and reciprocating equipment.
· Solve problems by identifying, defining, analyzing and then making sound, timely decisions working with engineering.
· Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills; maintain free and open communication.
· Understand and demonstrate knowledge in reading prints, flows sheets and product designs; provide liaison between the field and engineering and project managers to resolve technical problems as necessary.
· Assist regional business development managers with customer site assessments and act as the technical liaison between customers and commercial teams.
· Ensure trip reports are generated at the completion of all trips documenting scope of all work performed.
· Manage and ensure expense reports are complete and accurate on a monthly basis.
· Bachelor’s degree with proven experience of 10 or more years of field service with supervisory responsibility in a similar field.
· Previous experience with reciprocating and centrifugal pumps, compressors, and expanders,
· Knowledge of industry work practices required,
· Working knowledge in air separation and hydrocarbon plant processes and controls.
· Knowledge of geometric tolerancing and dimensioning,
· Proficient with PC programs such as Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, etc,
· Multi-OEM experience preferred,
· Excellent attention to detail,
· The Field Service Technician position requires an individual with strong leadership abilities coupled with a good mechanical aptitude; strong organizational, interpersonal, communication, and decision-making skills are essential to the position,
· The ability to work collaboratively across the business to perform responsibilities with minimum direction from management,
· The ability to understand, implement, and meet the schedule commitments to meet critical customer completion requirements,
· A strong safety focus, with a full understanding of the applicability of Government EHS regulations and the Company’s Global EHS p
If you are interested in the position, kindly apply directly online by clicking on the “Apply” button. Thank you.
Sub Specialization : Engineering;Chemical;Petroleum & Petrochemical Type of Employment : Permanent Minimum Experience : 10 Years Work Location : Kuala Lumpur
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 29 Oct, 2020JOB BYMichael Page
See all jobs