about the company
Your future company will be an innovative and technological advanced company that are expanding fast, working on government and foreign projects.
about the role
- You will be working closely with developers, project manager to intellectualize, build, test and realize both web and mobile applications.
- You will need to develop, maintain and perform detailed, well-structured test plans & test cases.
- You will state and deliver testing (functional, regression, integration, black box) across the setting of the service.
- Aware with the theory & approaches of black box test, test procedures & expert in writing test cases, meticulous thinking logic.
- You must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 year of QA related experience will be a plus point.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English
- Hands on experience in automation testing
- Proficient in at least one development language
- Proficient in testing framework design, automated testing & practical execution experience is ideal.
how to apply :
Interested candidate can click on the appropriate link for CV submission. Alternatively, you could contact Dylan at +6017-2199 862 / email@example.com for a confidential discussion
|Educational Requirements||Associate Degree\/Diploma|