During the Covid-19 pandemic we all have seen the importance of supply chain industry to keep the economy floating. Hiring trends in this industries have remained consistent throughout the lockdown. That being said we are Randstad currently expanding our supply chain & procurement team. If you are an experienced recruiter who is looking to build a career and becoming a market specialist, feel free to reach out to us. About Randstad
Randstad is a Dutch multinational human resource consulting firm headquartered in Diemen, Netherlands. With an annual revenue of €24 Bn and operating in around 39 countries, we are one of the global leaders in recruitment services. By serving as a trusted human partner in today's technology-driven world of talent, we support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. Job purpose: Client Management:
- Understanding clients long term and short term recruitment strategies.
- Expanding market share in a specific sector and consultant client in their hiring requirement
- develop a knowledge and relationship with clients with the support of others in the team, to ensure a good understanding of the market, current and future client needs and identify new leads within the Randstad Group.
- initiate a range of sourcing activities, such as publishing vacancies, networking and conducting referrals, to ensure a regular supply of candidates that meet client's current and future demands.
- develop and manage the recruitment process through sourcing, screening and qualifying candidates, briefing and preparing candidates, organising interviews and sometimes negotiating remuneration packages to ensure client needs and expectations are met in a timely manner.
- provide advice to candidates on salary levels, training requirements and career progression opportunities to facilitate the recruitment process
- At Least 1-3 years prior working experience as a recruitment consultant is a plus but not compulsory.
- Experince working as sales professional/HR/analyst in supply chain/logistics/procurement industry will be added advantage.
- Passionate about supply chain/logistics/warehouse industry.
- Must have at least degree in supply chain/logistics/business administration/human resource/others
- Must be resilient, meticulous and self-driven
Excellent salary plus benefits, bonus and commissions, Excellent career exposure to work with the leading experts in SEA, job security and experienced team.
how to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (with subject title: Senior Recruitment Consultant)
|Skills||no additional skills required|
|Qualification||no additional qualifications required|
|Educational Requirements||Bachelor Degree|