Your new company
Our client is an established MNC company in the consumer electronics industry. Due to market growth, they are currently looking for an E-Commerce Manager to join its dynamic business.
Your new role
Reporting to the CEO, you’ll be managing the company’s sales operations on e-commerce platforms. You’ll be the key point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders. In this role, you’ll be overseeing the development and implementation of e-commerce projects. You’ll monitor and analyze the company’s e-commerce activities. You’ll generate reports and translate analysis into useful insights on the e-commerce activities.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you must:
What you'll get in return
- Minimum STPM/Diploma/A-level or Degree qualifications
- At least 5 years of experience in managing e-commerce platform
- Have a good understanding of the industry and customer collaboration skills
- Possess strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills.
In return for your dedication and hard work, you’ll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Excellent opportunity to work with one of the most attractive employers in the business
- Excellent career support and leadership training
Interested candidates fulfilling the above requirements may apply directly by clicking the link or calling Carmen Ho at +603-7611 8689.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1184952