View all 537 Jobs
Job vacancy Office Manager
View all 537 Jobs
Client Background: One of the largest food importer and distributor
Industry: Food Industry
Remuneration: Basic Salary
· Manage office maintenance such as office workspace, insurance, stationaries and sundries, safety of employees, bills payment, uniform and etc.
· To attend to all secretarial and personal administrative and research support duties in a confidential manner
· To liaise and coordinate with internal and external parties on all matter company and personal matters.
· Prepare minutes of meetings and any secretarial work which includes quotation comparison, market research, market study and etc.
· Coordinate and schedule appointment, meeting, etc.
· Organize travelling plans and itinerary of the Directors and make necessary booking arrangement.
· Handle and organize corporate events such as Company Annual Dinner, Company Trips and etc.
· Perform any such comparable duties consistent with the level of this position and as required by the CEO/Managing director from time to time and shall respond positively to any ‘call-in’ work and perform additional working hours when required.
· Manage company petrol card, company insurance, company vehicles, mobile phone and all general / office administration matters.
· Supervise and verify Drivers overtime. Prepare and submit Claims for directors.
· Undertake any ad hoc assignment task given by Directors.
· Diploma/Bachelor degree in any disciplines.
· 5 years of office management experience.
· Possess valid driving license with own transport.
If you are interested in the position, kindly apply directly online by clicking on the “Apply” button. Thank you.
Sub Specialization : Administration;Secretary / Personal Assistant;General Administration;Administration Support;Others Type of Employment : Permanent Minimum Experience : 5 Years Work Location : Kuala Lumpur
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs