View all 634 Jobs
Job vacancy Site Quantity Surveyor - 6 Days
View all 634 Jobs
Site Quantity Surveyor - 6 Days
about the company
Our client is a Grade G7 contractor in building works project. They specialize in landed commercial building projects. They are currently looking for a Site Quantity Surveyor who is willing to move about to multiple project sites and be based there.
about the job
- Handling post contract management scope of work.
- Handling variation orders.
- Responsible for controlling and verification of site material requisitions.
- Responsible for managing progress claims and certifications with consultants and subcontractors.
- Liaise with relevant parties and authorities in relation to project matters.
about the manager/team
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Contract Head.
skills and experience required
- Diploma/Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in the relevant field.
- Experience in landed commercial projects such as factory or industrial lots are highly sought after.
- Strong and experienced in post contractual matters.
- Independent and technically strong.
- Able to travel to sites for work within klang valley (traveling allowance is provided).
- Able to commit to 6 days work week.
how to apply
Due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Alternatively, you can reach me at LinkedIn in this link, https://www.linkedin.com/in/lucasyong/.
|Skills||Site Work, Contractor, Quantity Surveying|
|Qualification||-Strong and experienced in post contractual matters.-Able to commit to 6 days work week.-Able to travel to sites for work within klang valley (traveling allowance is provided).|
|Educational Requirements||Associate Degree\/Diploma|
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs