View all 183 Jobs
Job vacancy IT Manager
View all 183 Jobs
Our client is a leading MNC in the food manufacturing industry. They are currently looking for an IT Manager to assist on the set up of their new expansion unit. This role involves managing and executing local IT deployment, system administration and users support to deliver IT initiatives. Candidate will drive IT Operations including IT infrastructure and support in compliance with IT standards, and legal requirements.
- Develop short term, mid term and long term IT blueprint
- IT modernization for the company to be world class by improving existing manual system into digitalized systems.
- Benchmark, research and recommend IT solutions for the improvement and enhancement of the IT infrastructure and IT system to drive the company to be work class.
- To implement process improvement and ensure processes are efficient and productive.
- Coordinate project to ensure the alignment with milestones, deliverables and budget.
- Manage and execute day-to-day IT administration, development & operational support
- Manage and administer end-to-end of systems, application and database, as per the business requirement
- Perform troubleshooting of hardware, software and network of the organisation.
- Provide orientation to new users of existing technology.
- Plans, organizes and controls the activities of team members. Provides guidance and training to staff providing a fully cross-trained team. Researches and evaluates alternative approaches and recommend efficient and cost-effective solutions.
- To provide internal support for Companies Business IT applications (ERP, POS & eCommerce and etc).
- Ability to work successfully under limited supervision in a diverse environment and function effectively, working both independently and as a team player.
- Determine and analyze various processes and implement changes for improvement.
- Manage all aspects of Business Application security and governance.
- Maintenance of comprehensive and accurate documentation and services that accords fully with established policies, standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Provide recommendations about accessing information and support.
- Create and maintain IT policies and documentations for all operational procedures and IT policies.
- Document in detail IT Functional and user testing in accordance with standard Software Development Life Cycle.
- Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software and resources.
- Manage all software licenses and ensure that the company is legally protected.
- Understand users' requirements & workflows to implement new IT initiatives to meet growing business needs
- Develop good professional relationship with external and internal stakeholders.
- Any other ad hoc task assigned by the Management.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- At least 6-8 years working experience in managing and supporting IT Operations (Infrastructure)
- Experience in Cloud, O365, SharePoint and etc.
- Experience leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Good communication and influencing skills along with personal gravitas to create relationships at senior levels
- Global Leading MNC
- Attractive compensation (RM 10,000 - RM 15,000 depending on experiences)
- Strong international exposure and progression opportunity
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs