View all 406 Jobs
Job vacancy Cloud Application Support Engineer
View all 406 Jobs
Cloud Application Support Engineer
· Own client and partner inquiries on current configurations of the SAP Fieldglass product. They must properly annotate issues in our ticketing system and conduct and document their analysis of client-reported issues.
· Will often troubleshoot complex technical problems for clients, including database issues, integrations with other systems, reporting, rate structures, statements of work, buyer configurations and admin object management, and approval workflows.
· Own communication with clients and partners throughout the support cycle and use their casework to build a rapport with key program stakeholders.
· Balance inbound support volume with their pending caseload, in accordance with service level agreements. They will properly prioritize their work based on impact to the business.
· Communicate effectively with escalation teams across the organization, and develop an understanding of development, quality assurance, and release processes.
· Provide ad hoc project support to other parts of the Professional Services organization for new implementations, conversion projects, and expansions of existing programs.
· Develop and deliver training to, and documentation for, colleagues within the Application Support team. They may also be called on to assist with training delivery for clients and partners.
· Actively develop their product knowledge through self-study, strive to become experts in the SAP Fieldglass application and work to enhance support processes within the team.
We’re Looking For:
• Candidates who will draw from previous experience in service environments, be they hospitality, retail, technical, or otherwise
• Candidates who will be our customers’ advocate, and who consistently add value in the service they provide
• Candidates who focus on the people they are supporting, and who are empathetic and patient
• Candidates who act with discretion and make decisions thoughtfully, often with limited information
• Candidates with an eye for detail, and strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
• Candidates with excellent communication skills: ability to support technical enquiries professionally via both verbal and written support channels for varying audiences
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, with a focus on Excel
• Knowledge of SQL is a plus
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Sciences, or related course of study preferred
• Experience working with call management and ticketing systems
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Professional knowledge of English is required, but fluency in other languages is a plus. We also frequently receive support requests in Dutch, Spanish, French, Portuguese (Brazil), German, Mandarin, Japanese, and Swedish
Interested candidates, please apply NOW! or you can reach out directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 6 Mar, 2021JOB BYEPS Malaysia - Recruitment & Outsourcing Agency
See all jobs