View all 173 Jobs
Job vacancy Sales Manager (Malaysia)
View all 173 Jobs
Sales Manager (Malaysia)
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Technology Division is recruiting on behalf of a technology principal company which provides Internet of Things (IoT) system development and manufacturing. With more than two decades of business, the company which headquartered in Europe, have a portfolio of advanced technologies ranging from telematics, telemedics, networks and vehicles connectivity which is used globally to power innovation for various businesses and technologies. Our client is scouting for an experienced and energetic sales professional, at the same time, passionate about IoT systems to take a role as Sales Manager to drive the brand expansion in the local market with prospect to support the expansion regionally on the long-term business plan. This role is to be based in West Java, Indonesia.
Sales Manager role would be a key important role in establishing solid relationship in B2B segment. The successor will be part of the growing and ambitious sales team for Indonesia, thus they would like to have someone who are synergize in the aspect of proactiveness in driving the sales development in Indonesia market. Hence, someone with strong local market knowledge and connections would be great to be onboard for this position. This role are expected to be more of an individual contributor role with prospect of mentorship responsibility upon on-boarding, and expected to be groomed to be on sales operation leadership role in the future. Potentially, the candidate would be someone young and and accompanied with highly energetic and collaborative persona. Considering the level of technicality that may be involved in the sales role, they believe someone who are passionate in this IoT segment would be able to cope up with all knowledge transfer during the product training.
- To contribute to market research, including in identifying market potential and finding opportunities for growth
- To build and maintain long term relationships with new and existing clients through daily contact, making presentations, and frequent visits
- To prepare commercial offers and contracts to ensure the assigned sales goals is achieved
- To attend exhibitions/meetings to represent the company brand as well its lines of products and solutions
- To collaborate with technical support department and product specialists in addressing customer requirements
- To input all data and maintain accurate records in accordance to company CRM system practice
- Experience in handling B2B sales with proven track record of sales result and achievements that you are proud of
- Strong motivation to generate revenues by conquering Indonesian market and excited to represent innovative products from Europe
- Comfortable in conducting extensive leads of cold calls and pitching company technology products
- Excellent communicator conversationally and in writing English as it would the primary working language
- Experience in telematics/networking products area would be highly advantageous
- An organized and result-oriented approach as well challenge-driven personality
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 6 Mar, 2021JOB BYEPS Malaysia - Recruitment & Outsourcing Agency
See all jobs