View all 174 Jobs
Job vacancy Head of Customer Service
View all 174 Jobs
Head of Customer Service
Executive Recruitment Company Monroe Consulting Group’s Professional Division is recruiting on behalf of a reputable asset management company in Malaysia mainly focusing on management of unit trust funds and portfolio management since 2007. Over the years, the company has built a strong portfolio managing assets and funds for various public and private clients. Due to the company’s growth, they are actively seeking a professional with at least 8 years of experience for the exciting job as a Head of Customer Service. This job is based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The Head of Customer Service is responsible to lead the customer service department. The role is to handle investors portfolio of company unit trust fund and handling private mandate portfolio to ensure investors receive real time updates.
- Supervise day-to-day operations in the customer service department ensuring excellent customer service being delivered
- Liaise with all customers to open account, fund account and handle their complaints
- Manage customers’ needs, provide adequate answers to products Q&A
- Create effective customer service procedures, policies and standards
- Lead the team to meet individual KPIs and team goals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in the same industry preferably from leading investment banks
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good interpersonal skills, communication skills, independent
- Responsible, independent and able to adapt to changes
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia and English – strong verbal & written
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 2 Mar, 2021JOB BYAdecco Personnel Sdn Bhd
See all jobs