View all 556 Jobs
Job vacancy Project Analyst (KL)
View all 556 Jobs
Project Analyst (KL)
- Implementing the Human Resource Management System (HRMS), Employee Self
Service (ESS) & Human Resource Strategy System (HRSS) Module implementation.
- Ensure project delivery as per gap analysis.
- Conduct module training & user acceptance test (UAT)
- Coordinates preparation internal and external reports through gathering, analyzing
and summarizing data and information from the departments.
- Manages and monitors minor projects from concepts through implementation.
- Assist with the preparation of a variety of reports covering budget status, forecast
reports and other project reports.
- Assist in perform application testing before prior to the customer release.
- Prepare tracking documents for meetings, and update tracking document
- STPM/ Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in
Computer Science / Information Technology major in IT / HR related study.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Competent in Microsoft Office applications. Knowledge in Microsoft SQL will be an
- Ability to coordinate project activities with diverse groups and individuals.
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project
- Minimum 1 year related working experience.
- Fresh Graduates are encourage to apply with graduate from an accredited college or
university in Computer Science / Information Technology major in IT / HR related
- Excellent in time management & monitoring technology would be great
- Willing to travel with possess own transport and implementation at customer office
- Willing to be reallocate.
Sub Specialization : Information Technology;Project Management Type of Employment : Permanent Minimum Experience : 3 Years Work Location : Kuala Lumpur Salary Range : RM3200 – 4200
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 2 Mar, 2021JOB BYAdecco Personnel Sdn Bhd
See all jobs