View all 552 Jobs
Job vacancy Project Team Lead/ Senior
View all 552 Jobs
Project Team Lead/ Senior
Project Team Lead
- Lead and implementing the Human Resource Management System (HRMS),
Employee Self Service (ESS) & Human Resource Strategy System (HRSS) Module.
- Ensure project delivery as per gap analysis.
- Able to conduct requirement study. Understand on customer needs and able
convert into system configuration & setting.
- Plan coordination for preparation internal and external reports through gathering,
analyzing and summarizing data and information from the departments.
- Plan, manages and monitors minor projects from concepts through implementation.
- Consolidate variety of reports covering budget status, forecast reports and other
- Monitor tracking documents for meetings, and update tracking document
- STPM/ Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in
Computer Science / Information Technology major in IT / HR related study.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Competent in Microsoft Office applications is a must. Knowledge & experience in
Microsoft SQL will be an advantage.
- Liaise with internal or external stakeholder or team to identify & define
requirements, scope and objective.
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project
- Minimum 3 year related working experience.
- Assist on ad-hoc task as and when is assigned by immediate superior. Able to
delegate to the team when it is necessary.
- Candidate willing to work with team/junior with clients to ensure deliverables fall
within the applicable scope and budget. He/she will coordinate with other
departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible and will hire new
talent as needed to fulfil client needs.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures. Rely on
limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Perform a variety of
tasks. Lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is
expected. Helping to enhance department/team and organization reputation by
accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring
opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Excellent in time management & monitoring technology would be great.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Willing to travel with possess own transport and implementation at customer office.
- Willing to be reallocate.
Sub Specialization : Information Technology;Project Management Type of Employment : Permanent Minimum Experience : 5 Years Work Location : Penang Salary Range : 5000-7000
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs