View all 618 Jobs
Job vacancy Regional Accounting Director
View all 618 Jobs
Regional Accounting Director
about the job
- To be involved with the transition of the accounting into the respective regions by building a team, documenting standard processes, and planning the transition.
- Accountable for all accounting activities in the region, including AP/AR/GL accounting close, balance sheet and Statutory Accounting/Reporting, tax accounting, service accounting, tax filings and transfer pricing.
- Coach, Manage and develop the accounting team
- Controllership of US GAAP obligations including leading, reviewing, and coordinating the month-end close including balance sheet reconciliations, reporting, and statistical requirements
- Responsible for the accuracy of the financial statement including the balance sheet.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate monthly close for all regional entities in accordance with US GAAP
- Responsible for ensuring Company is compliant with all local statutory reporting requirements and that obligations are met in a timely and accurate manner.
- Managing the accounting on Indirect Tax and Customs
- Ensure effective internal controls are in place and compliance with GAAP and applicable international and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- Ensure SOX compliance by adhering to internal control requirements, maintaining updated documentation, and providing recommendations as appropriate.
- Ensure Transfer Pricing initiatives are managed and followed at all levels.
- Demonstrate and maintain a positive customer service focus to both internal and external customers. Responsible for coordination of team deliverables for audits
- CPA or equivalent in Accounting
- Minimum 9-15 years in accounting with a minimum of 3 years experience managing people
- Experience in matrix and remote reporting
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP
- Prior experience in Audit Big 4 is preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively and influence individuals in various functional areas and different levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills to research and resolve inquiries and respond in a timely manner.
how to apply
You are highly encouraged to apply through the link by clicking on the "apply" button. Alternatively, you may drop your application to Pamela Pillai at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We look forward to hearing from you
|Skills||Statutory Accounting and Reporting, US GAAP, Accounting Director, Head of Finance|
|Qualification||CPA or equivalent in AccountingMinimum 9-15 years in accounting with at least 3 years in a US MNC environment and 3 years managing people|
|Educational Requirements||Bachelor Degree|
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 17 Apr, 2021JOB BYRandstad Malaysia
- Employee | Full Time | 9 Apr, 2021JOB BYRandstad Malaysia
See all jobs