Industry: M'sia Property Developer.
Summary of the role:
- Responsible for full set financial accounting and monthly reporting, management reports, forecast and budgeting and cash flow planning.
- Project budgeting and cash flow forecasting for property development accounts.
- Perform GL adjustment.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Process payments and petty cash payments.
- Assist in preparation of annual audit.
- Min. 3-5 years of relevant working experience in accounting/finance function, property/real estate industry or relevant.
- Min. Bachelor's Degree education level or above.
- Experience in IFCA software is an added advantage.
- Required languages - English, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia.
Adecco Malaysia (Johor Bahru)
Email to our in-charged consultant firstname.lastname@example.org.