View all 555 Jobs
Job vacancy Senior Process Manager (PCBA/ SMT)
View all 555 Jobs
Senior Process Manager (PCBA/ SMT)
Industry: EMS Industry
Location: Bukit Minyak, Penang
Position Title: Senior Process Manager (PCBA/ SMT)
· Responsible for leading a team of Engineering & Design engineers in order to focus on emerging technology in support of customer requirements, defining manufacturing processes, developing common and robust PCBA processes, and deploying new technology at the site, region & corporate level.
· Provide technical leadership to the site and region in terms of process engineering and
· solutioning of engineering and quality issues
· Aid and guidance to the site in the development, qualification and deployment of new
· processes, technologies and chemistries
· Track projects and progress through regular reviews with the team
· Develop control systems and reports, which accurately measure progress, identify
· potential technical problems and implement timely corrective actions to ensure that
· commitments are met.
· Participate in customer meetings and roadmap discussions to showcase the latest
· developments and
· Implement appropriate HR Strategies and actions to recruit and retain a qualified and
· motivated workforce.
· Minimum 10 year’s working experience in printed circuit board assembly
· In depth process engineering experience and hands-on knowledge which includes but not
limited to: Stencil design, SMT process including reflow soldering, PTH Soldering, PCBA
· Cleaning, Underfill, Conformal Coating, Potting, Encapsulation, Edge Bond, Mechanical
· Assembly, BGA and PTH rework
· Knowledge on SPI, AOI and AXI is essential to understand and dialing in process
· Previous experience in process development, new technology, chemistry, component
qualification and DoE will be a strong asset
· SPC, Six Sigma Black Belt/equivalent and lean manufacturing trained
· Knowledge on FMEA, 8D Report, 5 Why and other equivalent trouble shooting/root cause
analysis is critical
· Knowledge to interpret and take actions to fix root cause based on failure analysis
outcome such as from – cross section, dye and pry, C3, IC, IMC & etc.
Sub Specialization : Engineering;Electrical / Electronics / Semi-conductor Type of Employment : Permanent Minimum Experience : 10 Years Work Location : Penang
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 6 Mar, 2021JOB BYMonroe Consulting Group Malaysia
See all jobs