View all 555 Jobs
Job vacancy Sr Sales / Business Development Manager
View all 555 Jobs
Sr Sales / Business Development Manager
Client Background: Public-listed company
Industry: Factory Equipment Supplier
• Be a key sales leader in Mi Equipment in establishing winning business strategies and direction to meet the company objectives and business targets, working with regional and global teams.
• Scope: Primary Malaysia / SEA, secondary / future growth - extend coverage in collaboration with Mi Equipment Global teams in China, Taiwan, South Korea and USA.
• Primary interface with customers to achieve highest level of satisfaction through outstanding technology solutions with world class quality, delivery and service support.
• Conduct market research, analyses customers’ demands and directions to facilitate the feasibility studies of projects and development.
• Analyse market segment and technological trend to develop marketing strategies and solution priorities.
• Be the primary interface to existing and new customers, maintain and nurture new relationship to maximize sales opportunity and identify new opportunities.
• To be an active partner with internal engineering, R&D teams, technical service and other support teams to define and align on best strategies and roadmap in meeting / exceeding customers’ requirements in technology solutions, quality and delivery expectations.
• To develop annual sales forecast and implement relevant marketing strategies besides analyse sales trend and results.
• Work on contracts, budget planning and determine advertising media (e.g. website and billboards), to promote company’s branding.
• To conduct research and performing analyses on the performance of the sales team ensuring prompt delivery and accuracy of regular reports to Top management in a timely manner with quality inputs.
• Provide effective leadership support for all machines installed at customer sites and ensure service provided to customers is of the highest quality possible within the resources available.
• Follow up the machine delivery, and enforce the engineering practices needed for transport, installation, and setup.
• Undertake other duties and responsibilities which may be assigned by the Company from time to time with on time full closure.
• At least Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree or Master Degree in Engineering field or equivalent.
• At least 8-10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, preferably in semiconductor industry.
• Preferably Managers specializing in Sales - Engineering/Technical or equivalent, Business Studies/Management, Marketing.
• Good knowledge in semiconductor packaging processes, quality control, product design, industrial engineering, equipment engineering and/or technology development will be added advantage.
• Strong analytical mind, creative and interest in problem solving through technology innovation and applications.
• Strong leadership and cross-functional coordination skills.
• Creative communication skills.
• Required language(s): English and Mandarin.
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
• Strong business sense and industry expertise.
• Result-oriented and dynamic in promoting sales with proven sales track records.
• Highly motivated, result-oriented, independent, and service-oriented.
• Good interpersonal, negotiation, presentation, and communication skills.
• High flexibility, able to travel frequently when require.
• Full-Time position available.
Sub Specialization : Research & Development;Others Type of Employment : Permanent Minimum Experience : 8 Years Work Location : Penang
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 6 Mar, 2021JOB BYMonroe Consulting Group Malaysia
See all jobs