View all 618 Jobs
Job vacancy Gl Executive/senior Executive (global Shared Services)
View all 618 Jobs
Gl Executive/senior Executive (global Shared Services)
about the company
One of the leading players in its industry, this organizations has a Global shared services in Malaysia. The office is situated within the reach of the LRT station.
about the job
The incumbent will be reporting to the GL Manager, serving the APAC region, with main responsibilities outlined below:
- Responsible for the quality, accuracy and timely delivery of GL services in accordance to the defined SLAs/KPIs.
- Journal entries including accruals, prepayments, provisions, fixed assets, intercompany etc
- Balance sheet Reconciliations preparation and analysis
- Involved in closing to ensure completeness, accuracy and timeliness
- Preparation of internal and external reporting and responding to relevant queries
- Involved in monthly/quarterly management reporting, and annual financial reporting.
- Identify, facilitate and implement process improvement ideas to improve process efficiencies.
- Liaise with auditors, tax authorities and authorities as required for the countries served.
- Support the assigned project where necessary.
- Maintain and ensure process workflow/documentation are up to date to the current processes.
skills & experience required
- Accounting degree/qualifications is required.
- Minimum 2 years of R2R/GL/reporting experience within SSC or commercial is required.
- Oracle/SAP knowledge is an added advantage.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to communicate effectively with various stakeholders
- Immediately available or within a short notice period of 1 month or less.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
*ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED*
|Skills||General Accounting, GA, General Ledger, GL, RTR, SSC, Shared Service, Record-to-report, R2R, SAP, Accounting|
|Educational Requirements||Bachelor Degree|
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 17 Apr, 2021JOB BYRandstad Malaysia
- Employee | Full Time | 9 Apr, 2021JOB BYRandstad Malaysia
See all jobs