View all 618 Jobs
Job vacancy General Accounting Manager (apac Shared Services)
View all 618 Jobs
General Accounting Manager (apac Shared Services)
about the company
Our client is a leading player in the healthcare industry, with an established & stable Accounting SSC based in Malaysia. Culture, leadership & compliance are key factors to be considered for this role/company.
about the job
You will be reporting into the General Accounting Head, with main responsibilities as below:
- Coordination and oversight of general accounting processes within the SSC for the assigned region.
- Monoitoring and reviewing month-end closing, account reconciliation, journal voucher processes.
- Ensure audit request preparation for internal and external auditors related to SOX, interim, statutory and year-end financial statement audits including relationship management is performed Strict adherence to year end and month end deadlines.
- Manage GA processes ensuring in scope general accounting transactions are processed within service level agreements (SLA) and/or agreed timelines in accordance with global SOPs.
- Participate in new releases of SAP enhancements including regression testing and testing of technology enablers.
- Ensure internal controls are maintained in compliance with corporate policies and all related SOX and business operational controls are executed effectively.
- Lead and implement process improvement projects related to general accounting processes.
- Prepare preliminary trial balance package including standard metrics.
- Investigate trial balance account fluctuations to understand and document drivers.
- Present trial balance package and fluctuation analysis to financial director/local controller for local sign off.
- Resolve issues identified and agreed upon during local review.
- Monitor, Review and enhance SSC metrics and service level requirements including follow up and resolution of performance issues.
Skills and experience required
- Must possess professional accounting qualification (ACCA, CPA, MIA etc)
- Relevant working experience of at least 8 years in Shared Service Centre in General Accounting/GL processess, with strong technical accounting knowledge.
- Relevant experience in leadership & team management is required.
- Experience in SAP system is mandatory.
- Demonstrated ability in research and issues resolution with proven ability to solve problems and resolve conflicts.
- Strong knowledge of general accounting processes, governance and controls.
- Detailed, strong personality and able to lead a team of expert accountants.
Culture & benefits
Aside from a highly competitive salary, you will have access to 13th month salary, fixed monthly allowance, medical as well as a company performance bonus, and salary increments based on your own performance appraisal. They have been well-known in maintaining employee welfare and is one of the employer of choice in its industry.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please contact Manveer Singh at firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
|Skills||General Accounting, GA, General Ledger, GL, RTR, SSC, Shared Service, Record-to-report, R2R, Reporting, SAP, Accounting, Controls, Compliance|
|Qualification||Accounting Qualification (CPA/ACCA/MIA etc) is a MUST|
|Educational Requirements||Vocational\/Professional Qualification|
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 17 Apr, 2021JOB BYRandstad Malaysia
- Employee | Full Time | 9 Apr, 2021JOB BYRandstad Malaysia
See all jobs