View all 636 Jobs
Job vacancy Credit Management Collection Senior Analyst (Mandarin Speaker)
View all 636 Jobs
Credit Management Collection Senior Analyst (Mandarin Speaker)
Our client is a Swiss manufacturer of flavours, fragrances and active cosmetic ingredients.
As of 2008, it is the world's largest company in the flavour and fragrance industries.
Location: 1st Avenue, Bandar Utama
Remuneration: Base + Contractual bonus + Medical + Other TBA benefits
· Credit Management: Manage and mitigate credit risk by analyzing customer annual financial reports, quarterly and regulatory filings (as available), debt service ratings and other reporting tools.
· Establish and review credit limits for both new and existing accounts.
· Work with corporate and regional finance to analyze bad debt reserve requirements and recommend monthly accruals.
· Participate in quotation & proposal stages to ensure credit terms are appropriate in meeting management’s cash flow objectives & the corporate credit collections policy.
· Dispute/Order Management: Ensure sound decisions are made regarding the releasing/holding of customer orders based upon financial condition of the account.
· Customer Relationship Management: Communicate with sales and finance regarding material changes in status of key customers’ financial positions.
· Collaborate with internal and external customers to drive improvements in collections and credits processing.
· Process & People Management: Coach and support junior team members
· Finance center in achieving team targets set by management.
· Participate in development & implementation of corporate credit & collections policies.
· University degree min. 3-5 years in credit management
· Experience in ERP system (SAP)
· Good command of Microsoft Excel/Word/ Power Point/Access
· Must be fluent Mandarin (Read, Write and Speak)
· Able to speak Cantonese will be an added advantage.
· Experience in handling APAC portfolio including China country.
· Knowledge transfer activity is an advantage.
If you are interested in the position, kindly apply directly online by clicking on the “Apply” button. Thank you
Sub Specialization : Supply Chain & Logistics;Purchasing / Buyer Type of Employment : Permanent Minimum Experience : 3 Years Work Location : Selangor Salary Range : RM 6000- RM 8000
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs