View all 636 Jobs
Job vacancy Raw Material Operational Senior Buyer (Mandarin Speaker)
View all 636 Jobs
Raw Material Operational Senior Buyer (Mandarin Speaker)
Our client is a Swiss manufacturer of flavours, fragrances and active cosmetic ingredients.
As of 2008, it is the world's largest company in the flavour and fragrance industries.
Location: 1st Avenue, Bandar Utama
Remuneration: Base + Contractual bonus + Medical + Other TBA benefits
· Release Purchase Orders to 3rd party suppliers according to sourcing and fulfillment instructions defined by the global Category Managers and within quality and time constraints
· Track and follow up closely Purchase Orders deliveries to ensure security of supply
· Manages import licenses and end-use certificates for concerned raw materials
· Run consignment stock consumption reports and associated settlements.
· Coordinate physical stock reconciliation with suppliers
· Manage Raw Material availability issue resolution in coordination with plant Raw Material planners
· Coordinate delivery and quality non conformities in relation with respective plant stakeholders
· Support investigation of root cause analysis on invoice non conformities
· Support the timely follow-up on planning, quality and accounts payable escalations ensuring appropriate commercial relations with the supply base.
· Manage suppliers and the On Time in FULL (OTIF) performance.
· Resolve major suppliers’ issues and complaints.
· Implement improvement action plans discussed/agreed with Vendor Performance Analyst and Category Managers
· Establish a continuous improvement mind-set
· Provide support for junior colleagues
· Build constructive and effective relationships with cross functional teams
· Communicate effectively with internal and external partners by phone or via email
· Adherence to service levels
· Adherence to policies and procedures
· Diploma: College or University degree
· Languages: Local language and fluent in English and Chinese, good in another regional language preferred
· Professional experience: 5 years plus of relevant experience in procurement R&F RM, Experience of knowledge transfer activity, SSC/GBS experience is an advantage
· Ethics and Values, Problem Solving, Customer Focus, Drive for Results & Business Acumen
· Software skills: Expert knowledge of relevant SAP modules (MM, MRP) and Procurement tools, advanced knowledge of MS office
· Willingness to travel (2-6 weeks periods) during knowledge transfer
If you are interested in the position, kindly apply directly online by clicking on the “Apply” button. Thank you
Sub Specialization : Supply Chain & Logistics;Purchasing / Buyer Type of Employment : Permanent Minimum Experience : 5 Years Work Location : Selangor Salary Range : RM 6000- RM 8000
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs