View all 661 Jobs
Job vacancy HR & Admin Executive
View all 661 Jobs
HR & Admin Executive
Our client was founded in 1915 as an electric motor sales and repair company. Today, as a global brand in over 40 countries, our client is an innovation leader, manufacturing best-in-class products at 10 plants operating in 8 countries. The unmatched quality and durability of the company’s products is driven by the company’s strong R&D capabilities, and have earned the trust of professional users worldwide. The principal activities of Malaysia office are to carry out business as wholesalers and distributors of electric power tools and related spares and accessories to our end users. They have established a very strong network with the local dealers and potential customers in the Malaysia Market.
Industry: Power Tools
Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor
Remuneration: Basic + Performance Bonus + Medical
Job Title: Human Resources & Administrative Executive
Reports To: HR & Admin Manager
- Assist in implementing recruitment activities such as advertising, screening applicants, interview arrangement, employment notification etc;
- Maintain and update all human resources records such as new hires, employment confirmation, extension, termination, resignation etc;
- Leave and time attendance administration;
- Administer staff medical claim, medical insurance and any related benefit program by providing application information, helping with form completion, verifying submission and approval notification etc;
- Initiate induction and staff training program;
- Preparing incoming and outgoing correspondence, internal memo and etc.
- Liaise with external parties such as recruitment agency.
- To assist in various work coordination, general administrative works and documentation;
- To liaise with external parties for office maintenance and cleanliness, company personnel travelling matters, licence and insurance renewal etc;
- To perform general office duties such as ensuring office inventories is up to date;
- Assist in any ad hoc assignments as assigned by superior.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Studies or equivalent;
- Minimum three (3) years of working experience is required.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills. Able to interact and work well with all levels;
- Proficient in written and spoken English, Chinese and Malay;
- Required skills: Microsoft Words & Excel;
- Possess own transport.
Sub Specialization : Human Resource;HR Generalist;HR Admin Support Type of Employment : Permanent Minimum Experience : Fresher Work Location : Selangor
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs