Job vacancy ACCOUNTS & FINANCE MANAGER in Petaling Jaya
2 Jul, 2018
ACCOUNTS & FINANCE MANAGER
- -Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate in Accounting or professional qualification (ACCA/CIMA/CA/CPA).
- -Proven working experience as Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor or Finance Manager.
- -Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases.
- -Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations.
- -Responsible, meticulous and possess good working attitude.
- -Independent and able to work under pressure and multitasking environment.
- -Strong leadership skills, proactive and result-oriented.
- -Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department employees, responsible for day-to-day supervision and leadership.
- -Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
- -Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- -Handle full set of accounts and oversee all related accounting functions.
- -Prepare monthly management report and budgeting.
- -Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions.
- -Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy.
- -Liaison with auditor, tax agent, etc
- -Prompt submission of monthly periodical & ad hoc reports.
- -Preparation of monthly payroll and the monthly/yearly statutory submissions.
- -Coordinate Accounting infomation system implementation.
- -Administrative task to support operation.
- -Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions.
Share this job offer
12A-2, JALAN PJU8/5C, DAMANSARA PERDANA, 47820 PETALING JAYA , Petaling Jaya
Apply for this Job
More Job Offers
See all jobs