Manage the Group's financial reporting obligations, with responsibility for preparation of Annual Reports, quarterly consolidated accounts and relevant financial reporting.
- Preparation of consolidated accounts and ensuring the accounts are prepared accurately and timely for reporting to the top management
- Preparation of Financial Statements in accordance with IFRS
- Responsible to handle full spectrum of accounting functions and activities.
- Review intercompany balances, reconciliations, and balance sheet reviews.
- Monitor and enhance processes to ensure internal control is well in placed and effective and take corrective action as necessary.
- Ensuring effective internal control procedures and compliance of accounting standards, company policies and statutory requirements.
- To enhance, develop, implement accounting policies and procedures including automation of process to maintain and strengthen internal controls, in order to improve the overall finance operations and effectiveness of the Group.
- Involve in the implementation of consolidation module.
- Enhances existing consolidation and reporting related processes.
- Fast, flexible and effective solutions to ad hoc business needs.
- Required to engage with departments and subsidiaries within the group and provide guidance on finance and accounting matters.
- Liaisons with auditors and relevant parties for statutory and legislative requirements.
- Standardisation of chart of accounts; reporting format across the Group.
- To lead or participate in ad-hoc tasks and projects assigned by Management from time to time.
The Successful Applicant
- Professionally Qualified with accounting qualification(s) such as ACCA, CPA Australia or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years of working experiences with minimum 4 years in managing group finance, external audit and with existing commercial experience in multinational company or public listed company.
- Strong knowledge of consolidation
- Strong knowledge of accounting standards, especially IFRS and tax related issues
- Knowledge and prior exposure to international entities, foreign currencies, transfer pricing and inter-company transactions
- Experience in Tagetik system (will be highly advantaged)
- Able to work well with the team in a fast-paced MNC environment
- Good communication skills to deal with Regional Stakeholders
- Meticulous with good attention to details, efficient, strong analytical skills
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package (RM10,000 - RM12,000)
- Rewarding employee benefits
- Opportunity to be a part of a huge growing industry
- Opportunity for growth and development
- Dynamic and friendly working environment
- Excellent career progression
- Regional exposure
ContactKenneth WeeQuote job refJN-092022-5754989Phone number+60 3 2302 4068