As this role is essential to the organization, it is vital candidate comes with a track record of delivery and proven experience. Among the many responsibilities are listed below:
- Daily fund accounting tasks, including reconciling cash and position, resolving discrepancies with transfer agent's and custodian's records, etc.
- Performing fund valuation and conducting valuation analysis.
- Calculating and ensuring accuracy of Net Asset Value, including monthly expenses accrual, preparing month-end balance sheet reconciliations to ensure all balances have been correctly reported, documented and supported, etc.
- Calculating management and performance fees, and preparing billing to clients.
- Preparing any regulatory/statutory reporting, quarterly and financial statements, and other ad-hoc reports to the relevant authorities, directors and clients, in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensuring strong internal controls are maintained
The Successful Applicant
- A solid degree in Accounting or equivalent professional certification
- A strong knowledge of corporate actions, dividends, cash and valuation reconciliations and portfolio accounting.
- 2 to 3 years of fund accounting or accounting experience.
- Able to adapt to new reporting and compliance requirements and cope with the continuously evolving business environment.
- Deadline oriented, with good interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Able to multitask and work independently.
- Able to work 5.5 days a week (Half day on Saturday)
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary and benefit
- Excellent career progression
ContactMalvis LeeQuote job refJN-092022-5770814Phone number+60 3 2302 4045