- To establish and monitor a process parameter by implementing and updating the process running condition
- To monitor and report a daily, weekly and monthly production performance to management.
- To identify and solve all the process and machine issues and review it accordingly.
- To monitor and check all the preventive maintenance activity for process continuality and higher machine performance.
- To ensure all the process procedures and activities has been followed accordingly
- To monitor and control the waste by continual improvement approached.
- To lead all the production activities and meeting.
- To cooperate with related department for quality improvement and customers satisfaction.
- To collaborate with planning department for ensuring the effective and smooth production plan.
- Diploma/Degree in Chemical/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Organizational skills – planning, organizing, execution able to coordinate activities and engage others to achieve results
- Ability to communicate professionally with people within all levels of the organization and external party
- Judgment and decision-making skills, analysis of costs and benefits of changes and recommending the most appropriate action
- Analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Accountable, results-oriented, and self-motivated; open-minded to challenges
- Able to manage change and to meet commitments and deadlines
Please send your resume to Nurikhmal.Azman@adecco.com
Contact number 0109566547 (Ikhmal)
**Regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.*