Our client is a well-established German company.
Industry: Electronic & electromechanical components
Working Hours: Monday – Friday (8:30am – 5:30pm)
**Home based role, office in KL and SG
**Good remuneration package.
- Responsible for sales support activities, which include attend to client enquiries, promote products, prepare quotation, order fulfilment, delivery status monitoring till after sales support.
- Negotiate the terms and pricing of an agreement.
- Responsible for maintaining relationship with existing clients and developing prospect clients.
- Main contact window for project transfers and coordinate actively with the overseas project manager.
- Work closely with internal departments on business allocation and buffer stock program.
- Responsible to attend trade events, exhibitions, and demonstration.
- Prepare key reports for management and weekly report.
- Min. Diploma in Electronics Engineer or equivalent.
- Min. 3 years sales experience in handling EMS/ Contract manufacturer customers.
- Required language: Mandarin, English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Willing to travel frequently.
Adecco Malaysia (Johor Bahru)
Interested candidates are welcomed to send in latest resume to our in-charged consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. **