Our client is a well-established MNC Manufacturer based in Pasir Gudang, Johor.
Industry: Manufacturing/Production (Food Ingredients)
Working Hour: Monday to Friday
- Manage overall operation of freight, booking and documentation teams for import/export shipment.
- Ensure compliance of custom regulation (Americas, Middle East, Asia).
- Ensure competitive freight cost and better freight service by sourcing/negotiating with new/existing carrier/liner on cost/contract.
- Drive department KPIs by ensuring proper process guidelines are followed.
- Timely update shipment changes to internal counterpart based oversea.
- Min. 7 years of relevant working experience in logistics/shipping/transportation function, 3PL/manufacturing industry or relevant.
- Min. Bachelor's Degree education level in any discipline or above.
- Required language - English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Required knowledge: HS Code, FTA, Incoterms.
- Talents from 3PL/freight forwarding and manufacturing background are welcomed to apply.
Adecco Malaysia (Johor Bahru)
Interested candidates are welcomed to send in latest resume to our in-charged consultant at email@example.com.
**Regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.**